Attention veterinary professionals in Mississippi and Ohio: I’ll be speaking at events this week in your states, and I’d love to see you there!
Mississippi Veterinary Medical Association Winter Conference
2018 MVMA Winter Conference
February 22-24, 2018
The Mill Conference Center
600 Russell Street
I’ll be leading two practice management sessions at the Mississippi Veterinary Medical Association Winter Conference on Friday, February 23, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. and 3:15 to 5:15 p.m. Both will be focused on creating a Relationship Centered Practice and experiencing true success and an ideal work-life balance as a result.
Midwest Veterinary Conference
2018 Midwest Veterinary Conference
February 22-25, 2018
Greater Columbus Convention Center
At the Midwest Veterinary Conference, I’ll be speaking on Sunday, February 25, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in a Staff Development Track. The day will be broken up into six sessions:
- Overview of the Relationship Centered Practice (8:00 – 9:00 a.m.)
- Identify Your Compelling Vision and Strategic Plan (9:15 – 10:15 a.m.)
- Build a Self-Reliant Team (10:30 – 11:30 a.m.)
- Setting Standards for the Relationship Centered Practice (1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Developing Systems A to Z (2:15 – 3:15 p.m.)
- What You Measure, You Can Improve (3:30 – 4:30 p.m.)
I hope to see you at one of these great conferences!